Every dear thing gets a second life with our extensive selection of top-notch leather dyes. Whether you want to renew and breathe life into your vintage leather product or have an urge to zhuzh your recent purchase up and make it more your style - we have a perfect colour palette of leather dyes, inks and stains for you!
Top Quality Leather Dyes
At Leffler, we are all about making people love and appreciate the long-lasting and always looking the part kind of qualities leather goods like wallets, belts, shoes and more have to offer. With our collection of leather dyes, inks and stains, you can always redesign your favourite leather sneakers to your liking or rediscover your old belt and make it your go-to essential accessory.
Our collection of leather dyes consists of iconic Angelus and Waproo products - we choose the finest for our customers.
Here are a few points to guide you through our collection and highlight the pros of our leather dye range:
- Alcohol and water-based leather dye. We offer both alcohol and water-based leather dyes within our selection. Neither of them is better than the other - they differ in what kind of finish they leave on a leather good and what the application process looks like:
- Alcohol-based leather dye is the quickest method of dyeing leather, because the alcohol in the dye takes little time to evaporate, leaving the pigment on the leather. Alcohol-based dyes might have a smell, so it’s more convenient to use them in a well-ventilated area.
- Water-based leather dyes dry for a longer period of time than alcohol-based ones. They do not have an odour, and they are better at maintaining the suppleness and flexibility of leather.
- Colour options. We offer a wide variety of leather dye colour options: from black to orange and anything in between. Whether you want to colour your leather item super bright and bold or prefer to keep it within a more classic colour palette - you have full creative freedom with our leather dye selection.
- Quality. We make sure our products always give the desired result. Our selection of leather dyes has a fantastic formula that doesn’t let the dye abrade or flake once properly applied to the leather. Not only does it give you confidence in the end result, but also saves a lot of time and makes the whole application process convenient and easy for those who are new to painting leather.
For more products to take care of your leather goods, check out our whole conditioners, dyes & adhesives collection. Discover our selection of leather and leather tools and enjoy leather crafting with Leffler.
Shop our extensive range of leather dyes and get free shipping on all orders over $50 Australia-wide.
Join our Members Club and get up to 33% off of your purchases.
In case you have any questions about our products, do not hesitate to contact us - we are always happy to consult!