Is there a better feeling in the world than walking in a pair of shoes that provide perfect, comfortable support all day long? Whether you want to purchase top-quality sole bend leather for manufacturing purposes or you need sole leather to renew or repair your favourite pair of shoes - Leffler is just the right place to come!
Top Quality Sole Bend Leather
At Leffler, we value quality highly - be it the quality of our products for your leathercraft projects or the quality in terms of convenience when using our products. To live up to the highest standards, we make sure to follow our ways of selecting and supplying products that were maintained back in 1932 and perfect them in each and every way possible as time goes by. Our range of sole leather is no exception - we merge our understanding and appreciation for the finest high-quality leather end products with craft-specific knowledge to give you a thought-out and convenient selection by Leffler.
Here are a few points to highlight why our collection of sole leather is a top choice for your next leathercraft project:
- Breathability. All of our sole bend leather is natural, which means it is breathable and will help any kind of shoe to stay dry and cool inside, thus not creating an environment for the growth of bacteria and providing a general feeling of comfort.
- Thermal regulation. As we have mentioned above, our natural sole leather keeps the inside of a shoe dry and cool, which is important not only during summer months but during the colder times of the year as well, as it does not make the feet sweaty and of the person wearing shoes - more prone to getting sick or feeling uncomfortable.
- Thickness. We offer quite a wide range of sole leather in terms of its thickness. Our selection of sole bend leather varies from 3.1-3.5 mm to 6.1-7 mm. Depending on how thick you want the sole of the shoes to be or how close to the original ones you want the replacement soles to be, you can choose just the perfect fit, layer it if needed and make it work for you.
- Resistance. Natural sole leather provides a great barrier between the ground and the feet of the person wearing shoes. It absorbs any kind of roughness from the ground, making walking a very comfortable and pleasant process for the shoe owner.
- Durable. Sole bend leather stands out among other types of soles with its quality that will make every leather shoe enthusiast happily and comfortably wear the shoes for years to come. Another advantage of the natural leather sole is the fact that it can be remade or replaced once it is worn out, making it a truly valuable and treasurable investment.
For more tools and products to assist you in your shoemaking process, check out our leather tools, shoe care, repair & orthopaedic and conditioners, dyes & adhesives collections.
Shop With Leffler
Shop our range of sole leather and get free shipping on all orders over $100 Australia-wide. Join our Members Club and get up to 33% off of your orders.